ICL Membership benefits and details (2020)
Note. Membership fee should credit to the following ICL bank account.
Handling fee for the receiving bank “Daiwa Next Bank, Ltd.” is free. Handling fee for the sending bank should be paid by the members. The handling fee in other receiving banks or necessary cost for credit card payment must be paid by the members.
Bank: Daiwa Next Bank, Ltd.
Branch Name and Code: Hotei (105)
SWIFT Code: DNEXJPJT
Account Name: ICL Kyoji SASSA
Account Number (for USD and EURO): 2924171
Branch Address: 9-1, Marunouchi 1-chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-6759
Intermediary Bank: Citibank, N.A., Tokyo
SWIFT Code: CITIJPJT
Bank Address: Otemachi Park Building, 1-1 Otemachi 1-chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-8132
Deadline of payment for ICL members.
1. Membership annual dues are based on the categories of the Gross national income per capita (GNI/Capita) in USD by World Bank; High income (3000), Upper middle income (2000), Lower middle income (1000), and Low income (500).
2. ICL full members who pay 5000 USD (3000 USD as full member + 2000 USD IPL supporting fund) are ICL supporting organizations.
3. Board members of category of 3000 USD and 5000 USD are listed in the Editorial Board (A4-A6 pages) of Landslide Journal.
4. Banners of Supporters are shown in the top page of ICL, IPL and ICL-JP webs.
ICL Secretariat (Kyoto, Japan) accepts consultation from supporters and assists their initiatives for landslide disaster risk reduction activities through ICL-IPL Network.
5. ICL supporting organizations (UNESCO, WMO, FAO, UNDRR, UNU, ISC, WFEO, IUGS, IUGG) are members of IPL Global Promotion Committee with voting right.
6. Kyoto 2020 Commitment for Understanding and Reducing Landslide Disaster Risk was adopted on 5 November 2020. All ICL members/supporters /associates are eligible for the Kyoto 2020 Commitment partners
* ICL will accept one rank lower category of membership fee for developing countries such as 1000 USD for 2000 USD and 500 USD for 1000 USD as ICL members. However, no travel support is allocated to those members who paid the one rank lower membership fee amount.
** 12 issues of Landslides are published annually. Space is limited. Many members prefer only one hard copy. So number is written as 1-2 or 1-3.
Click here to download ICL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS AND DETAILS (2020)