ICL Associate Registration Form 2018
The International Consortium on Landslides (ICL) is an international non-governmental and non-profit scientific organization established in January 2002 by universities, institutes, government organizations, academic societies and other entities worldwide. The consortium aims to promote landslide research for the benefit of society and the environment, and capacity building, including education, notably in less developed countries.
ICL has created a new category of memberships “ICL Associates” in 2017. The membership fee for ICL Associates is 20% of the standard ICL member dues. ICL distributes one hard copy of Landslides the monthly journal as of January 2018 and one digital access key (token) for all issues of Landslides from Vol. 1, No.1 to the present. ICL associates have the right to submit activity reports in the category of News/Kyoto Commitment in Landslides. ICL Associates are expected to cooperate with ICL members in their country and region for joint research, and joint activities for landslide risk deduction such as IPL projects and WCOEs.
ICL is now planning to create the “Kyoto 2020 Commitment for Global Promotion of Understanding and Reducing Landslide Disasters” which will be signed in the Kyoto International Conference Hall, Kyoto, Japan during the Fifth World Landslide Forum on 2-6 November 2020. ICL associates are invited to joint this Kyoto 2020 Commitment together with partners of the ISDR-ICL Sendai Partnerships 2015-2025 and ICL members and jointly cooperate for the global promotion of landslide disaster risk reduction.
Download link of attachments
Benefits for ICL Associates
1. Full color journal “Landslides” (12 issues/year, 2400 Pages) will be sent to your office or home.
2. Token (access key) to read and download all papers since the founding issue in April 2004 to the latest issue including online publication will be donated.
3. Associates can contribute their articles describing their research results, activities of research, technical development, field investigation, capacity development and others to the new category of Landslides “News/Kyoto Commitment” up to 4 printed pages.
4. Associates will be invited to join and sign the Kyoto 2020 Commitment as one of over 100 partners of the global alliance on landslide disaster risk reduction.
5. Registration fee to the Fifth World Landslide Forum will be reduced by 10,000 JPY.
6. Integrated simulation of landside initiation and motion (LS-RAPID) which has been developed by ICL will be reduced by a half price. LS-TSUNAMI was developed to simulate the landslide induced tsunami inputting the output of LS-RAPID
Registration Form of ICL Associates
Please fill and send the form below to ICL secretariat< <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1. ICL Associate Organization
|Name of Organization:|
2. Category and Amount of Membership
2016 Gross national income per capita (GNIPC) category by World Bank and 2018 ICL associate membership fee category.
Annual Fee (USD)
|High income||$12,236 or more||
|Upper middle income||$3,956 to $12,235||
|Lower middle income||$1,006 to $3,955||
3. Representative of ICL Associate
Name of Representative
|Name and Position:|
4. Description of ICL Associate
Please select one of the following categories that describes your organization properly and write a short outline of your organization below.
a) Intergovernmental organizations,
b) Non-governmental organizations,
c) Governmental organizations, and Public organizations,
d) Other organizations and entities, including a combination of organizations of more than two categories.
Outline of your organization:
5. Payment of Membership Fee
Please send the registration form to ICL Secretariat and credit the membership fee to ICL Bank Account. Currency of membership fee should be either USD or EURO.
ICL Bank Account
MUFG BANK, LTD. Fushimi Branch
SWIFT Code: BOTKJPJT
Account Name: ICL Kyoji SASSA
Account Number for USD: 508-0028367
Account Number for EURO: 508-0028354
6. ICL Secretariat
International Consortium on Landslides (ICL)
138-1 Tanaka-Asukai cho, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-8226, Japan
Tel:+81 (75) 723 0640, Fax:+81(75) 950 0910
email@example.com, URL: http://icl.iplhq.org/
Click here to download ICL Associate Registration Form 2018.